Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World

Sunday 31 May 2015

Poto's Recap of Team Magic Kingdom (MK).



I learned a tremendous amount from Team Magic Kingdom this past week. Our group had a very robust and eclectic amount of work experience that was extremely beneficial to the overall team dynamic. With the different career backgrounds among our team, I was able to gain valuable insight about social media tools that can be used to analyze different channels and mediums. The two tools that I was most excited about were hoot suite and social mention. I am very excited to apply these platforms to my future work experience in the sports industry.
 One of our strongest attributes as a team was organization and time management. In order to work towards a shared vision, we first decided that organizing our work schedule and setting deadlines was one of the most fundamental aspects in order for us to achieve success. The theme parks and various attractions around Disney World are an obvious distraction and if we hadn’t broken down our daily agenda, we probably would have not seen as much success with our project.
To Adi, Mel, Amy, Helen and Cecily- I had such a great time collaborating with you all. The work ethic that everyone brought to the table was impeccable. I really have never seen anything quite like it, and I was truly honored to be a part of such a hardworking group of ladies.
As we have learned in our course readings and the YES workshops, the ability to listen to each other, provide feedback, and value each member’s role in the group are just a few ingredients to the recipe of success. Thank you to my MK teammates for fulfilling all three of these steps. Below I have shared a link, which will walk you through our Disney experience and a few of the fun highlights Team MK encountered during our journey together. 








Team MK facilitating a Q&A session after our presentation

Team MK in front of the castle at Magic Kingdom 
-Poto 


No comments:

Post a Comment