Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World

Sunday 31 May 2015

The Team Experience

While I found the group project/presentation considering the time allotted very challenging as well as rewarding.  First, I met an amazing group of people, which is not just limited to Team Hollywood.  All of my classmates were awesome as well as Stuart and Sharon.  Our time at Disney was filled with sleepless nights, but gratifying results.  As it pertains directly to Team Hollywood, we worked well together utilizing our individual strengths, while challenging ourselves in areas we are not as comfortable to accomplish a common goal.  That is the definition of vision and teamwork.  We discussed all of the elements it takes to access the customer experience
I really enjoyed working with my team, the entire class and Stuart and Sharon.  Thank you!

- Marc


No comments:

Post a Comment